Cont’d attempts collect debt not owed

Hi, My name is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX – Original Account # XXXX had an account with XXXX XXXX XXXX for a mobile line, back in 2011. They started raising their prices so I closed the account and paid off what I was told.
Four years later, XXXX XXXX XXXX reported this account as none paid, to a collection company named ” Enhance Recovery company ” ; which reported this account to the major credit bureaus as none paid and damaged my credit in a greatly manner! ERC did not contact me by phone or mail. When I recently contact them ( ERC ), they told me that they were trying to contact me to the phone number that was given by XXXX XXXX XXXX, which I closed back in 2011, so would they contact me? Now, that BAD account will be in my credit report for many years.
Just this pass week, I called them and I settled a payment in full to get rid of this account. However, they said ( XXXX XXXX XXXX and ERC ) that they can not erase it form my credit account. Is there any way that I could do that? I would appreciate if any company could get in touch with them and inform them that is not right just to damage someone ‘s credit with out any contact with them. Below, is ERC information:XXXX XXXX XXXX.
XXXX, FL XXXX ( XXXX ) XXXX Toll XXXX Hours ( Eastern Time ) :XXXX XXXX XXXX advance, thank you so much for your time.

Leave a Reply