Making/receiving payments, sending money

On XXXX XXXX, I purchased a money order from Western Union to submit to my cable company. The Cable people never received it. I contacted WU and was advised that I had to purchase for {$15.00} a copy of the cancelled money order. When I originally contacted WU in the latter part of XXXX I was told that after I received the cancelled money I would have to contact their office to provide a recorded affidavit attesting that I did not cash the money order. They told me this process would take around 30 days. The time has expired and I do not have my cancelled money and I was told, that after the phone call that I still have to make, the process will now take about 120 days or so. I was also told that even after their investigation, I still may not be refunded.

Leave a Reply