Using a debit or ATM card

I filed a dispute on my debit card for not receiving items that I purchased with my debit card back on XXXX XXXX, 2015 with my bank and they assured me that they would have my money credited back to my account by XXXX XXXX, 2015 and they have yet applied the amount back to my account.

Leave a Reply