Using a debit or ATM card

From XXXX XXXX, XXXX to XXXX XXXX, XXXX I was XXXX, durring these dates i had an account with netspend corporation where SSI benefits was being sent to. My account was used and funds spent out. In XXXX XXXX after being sent to an XXXX i found out they were spent illegally. I file an complaint against all transactions made durring that time ( dispute ref. # XXXX ), netspend only creditted {$600.00} to my account in XXXX, XXXX out of the {$1300.00} `that was sent to me from social security administration for two months ( $ XXXX/mo. ) that was spent out. I continue to call and request for the rest thats owed to me and they either tell me thats all they can verify spent but where no money in my account or they hang the phone up. Last contact where the call was hung up was XXXX/XXXX/XXXX at XXXX XXXX.

Leave a Reply