This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have you just noticed a dent in your auto? You are probably stressing about how much it’s going to cost to take your vehicle to an automobile repair shop. Well, take a deep breath and read on to learn about the best DIY dent pullers that can have your car’s body looking like new in no time.
There are several different types of dent pullers. However, each one has been designed to effectively remove dents from your car. The devices are easy to use and perform wonderfully.
We will effectively review the best dent pullers and list their pros and cons so you can decide which one best fits your needs. You will discover how you can use a dent puller to have your car looking like new.
- Top 8 Best Dent Pullers Of 2023 Reviews
- 1 VTOLO Dent Puller Bridge Dent Repair Tools Kit
- 2 Yoohe Black Aluminum Suction Cup Dent Puller Handle Lifter
- 3 ARISD Paintless Dent Repair Puller Kit
- 4 Yoohe Paintless Dent Repair Tools Kit
- 5 ARISD 32Pcs Auto Body Paintless Dent Removal Tools Kit
- 6 ARISD 22PCS Auto Body Paintless Dent Removal Kit Bridge Dent Puller
- 7 Super PDR Bridge Puller Sets Paintless Dent Removal Repair Tool
- 8 Yoohe Car Paintless Dent Removal Tools Kit
- Best Dent Pullers Buyer’s Guide
- Types Of Dent Pullers
- Features Of A Dent Pull
Top 8 Best Dent Pullers Of 2023 Reviews
1 VTOLO Dent Puller Bridge Dent Repair Tools Kit
The VTOLO Dent Puller Bridge Dent Repair Tools Kit is wonderful for auto dents but you can also use to remove dings in appliances. With this device, you can repair creases or dents without every damaging the paint or surface.
The dent puller comes with 24 piece rubber tabs that have various sizes. They are designed for various magnitudes of dents.
This dent puller is fashioned from high-quality aluminum alloy. It also has stainless steel parts which make it highly durable and very heavy duty.
You can use this dent puller on all auto surfaces even the metal plates. You should always thoroughly clean the damage before using the dent puller. In addition, clean the glue pulling tabs by soaking them in a mixture of isopropyl rugging alcohol prior to use. The dent tabs will only properly adhere to a pristine surface.
- Chemical free method of dent removal
- The device is designed to protect the paint of the auto
- Features a unique bridge design that reduces the chance of additional damage.
- The adhesive system effectively removes the dent
- Includes five different size tabs for various sizes of damage
- The device comes with a two-year quality warranty
- Includes no instructions on how to operate
2 Yoohe Black Aluminum Suction Cup Dent Puller Handle Lifter
The single stroke pump action of the Yoohe Aluminum Suction Cup Dent Puller is durable and convenient. It takes no chemicals to operate so is 100 percent eco-friendly.
In addition, it has a high impact resistant housing that stands up to tough use. It removes dents with ease and also flattens objects in a home shop setting.
The dent puller is fashioned from aluminum alloy and rubber. It operates by hand with ease. The one hand operation makes this dent puller ideal for anyone.
- One-handed dent puller
- Can double as a flattener
- Does not work well on non-flat surfaces
3 ARISD Paintless Dent Repair Puller Kit
The ARISD is a glue tab pulling tool that is very effective on autos. The design is a classic T-bar puller. The kit includes 23 pieces. You will receive a T-bar, 16 puller piece and 6 glue sticks.
Use the yellow glue sticks on harder dents. The black glue sticks are perfect for softer jobs.
- Classic design
- Kit includes everything you need to DIY dent removal
- Various glue sticks for dent difficulty
- Not suitable for appliances, trucks, or motorcycles
- Hard to use
- Glue often will not stick
4 Yoohe Paintless Dent Repair Tools Kit
The Yoohe Paintless Dent Repair Took Kit is easy to operate and effectively removes dents in your automobile. You will massage the dent using the tool until the surface is smooth.
This dent puller does not damage your auto’s paint. It effectively removes dents and dings.
The Yoohe kit includes a bridge dent puller, eight glue tabs, a min hot glue gun, five yellow glue sticks, five black glue sticks, and two rubber scrapers.
- Includes several variations fo glue sticks
- Has two rubber scrapers to smooth the dings further
- Comes with no instructions
- Does not work well on non-flat surfaces
5 ARISD 32Pcs Auto Body Paintless Dent Removal Tools Kit
The ARISD is an entire kit that effectively removes dents from your auto. The package contains detailed instructions that will guide you through every step of dent removal using the handy tool. This dent puller is engineered to smooth away minor or even major dents.
The function of this dent puller is very smooth and will not hurt your paint job. If you are not a hundred percent happy then the company offers you your money back.
You’ll receive the dent puller tool, lifter, glue tabs, glue gun, glue sticks, scraper, black cloth, and an alcohol spray bottle to make the entire dent removal task a breeze.
- Complete kit that comes with everything you need
- Good for minor or major dents
- Plastic parts are flimsy and can break under pressure
6 ARISD 22PCS Auto Body Paintless Dent Removal Kit Bridge Dent Puller
The ARISD 22 piece dent puller comes with complete instructions to make dent removal a breeze. The kit includes everything that you need to smooth and remove damage from your auto’s surface body.
If youa re not completely happy then the company offers a money back guarantee. They will refund your money 100 percent. In addition, if the drill bit should break or become damaged then you can ship it back for a free replacement.
You will receive a steel bridge dent puller, puller tabs, hot glue, glue kits, scraper, alcohol bottle, and black buffing cloth.
- A complete 22 piece kit
- Includes everything you need to lift away a dent
- Glue lacks sufficient strength to remove bad dents or dings
7 Super PDR Bridge Puller Sets Paintless Dent Removal Repair Tool
The Super PDR Bridge Puller has six different sizes so you can pick and choose the size needed for the dent you are trying to repair. Also, the bridge design gives you more pulling pressure once you align the dent.
The dent puller is made last. It is has been fashioned from high-quality steel that does not bend or break. The slides on the bar let you easily adjust the distance so you can tailor it to fit the curves or varying surfaces of your auto.
- Made of durable steel
- Six different sizes
- Bridge design offers added pulling pressure
- Slides on the bar let you tailor adjustments for the surface of your auto
- No form of suction
- Glue not included
8 Yoohe Car Paintless Dent Removal Tools Kit
The Yoohe Car Paintless Dent Removal Tool Kit includes everything you need to make dents a distant memory. You can quickly remove dings from your auto or appliances with this handy bridge dent puller.
You will manually massage the dent from your auto’s surface using this tool and its included items. It comes with a bridge dent puller, glue tabs, tap down pin, hot glue gun, and glue sticks. Without a doubt, with a little precision work your car will be ding free using this dent puller.
- The kit comes with everything you need to remove dents
- Bridge dent puller offers leverage to remove the dent
- None of the price
Best Dent Pullers Buyer’s Guide
You might be wondering why you need to purchase a dent puller. After all, you pay auto insurance every month so shouldn’t you just have a professional body shop take care of the dent?
Please continue reading to learn exactly why a dent puller is an important tool to have in your home garage:
- Cheaper Than a Professional Body Shop: Even if you have insurance you probably still have a deductible. A professional body shop is expensive. If you can remove the dent yourself then why not save a few bucks?
- Saves Time: A dent puller is an effective way to remove an imperfection on your car or appliances surface. Why take your car to a shop when you can do it yourself in minutes?
- Maintain Your Cars Value: An auto costs thousands of dollars so you will probably want to maintain your investment by keeping your car looking fabulous. With a dent puller, you can make sure your car’s surface is never dented or looks less than perfect.
Types Of Dent Pullers
- Glue Pull: A glue pull dent puller is probably the most common type of dent puller on the market for home use. You use a special glue to affix the tool or suction cup to the damaged area of your auto. You will then pull and twist to remove the dent and smooth the surface. This method is safe to use and will not damage your auto’s paint. Most kits include the glue and glue gun needed to operate the dent puller. A nice perk about this dent puller is that anyone can use it. It does not take a great deal of strength to operate the tool so its ideal for women and seniors.
- Push From Behind: The push from behind consists of a specialized tool with rods that pushes the dent from behind the panel. If the dent is deep and wide then it can take a considerable amount of time to repair with this tool.
- Suction Cup Puller: The suction cup puller is easy to operate. Also, it works well on metal or plastic body parts. Typically, the cups are made of either rubber or plastic. Usually, a cup will lift up to 130 pounds. Most suction cup holders will include cups of multiple sizes.
Features Of A Dent Pull
Please continue reading to learn the various features of a dent puller:
- Dent Puller: Without a doubt, the number one most important item is the dent puller itself which is usually made of either metal or plastic. The item is referred to as a dent lifter or a dent bridge.
- Glue Tabs and Glue Gun: Most dent puller kits include the glue tabs and the glue gun. The glue tabs are usually colorful based on the size of the job. You will use the glue gun to melt down the glue.
- Alcohol Bottle: You can remove the glue tabs using standard alcohol. Many kits even have an alcohol spray bottle and scraper to lift away glue residue.
- Removal Rods: A push from behind dent puller comes with a variety of removal. The rods are usually made of steel and feature a sharp, round, or flat ends so you can reach up from behind the panel to push out the dent. Removal rods vary in length from 10 to 30 inches.
A dent puller is an inexpensive tool to have your home garage. The device will keep your car looking smooth and dent-free for life. All of the choices listed are ideal, affordable dent pullers that will become a valued asset.