This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Imagine you’re driving aimlessly on the highway in your brand new Nissan GT-R when suddenly your rear tire goes flat. Of course, at this point, you won’t be able to find anyone to help you. Now if you don’t have the most suitable floor jack, then you’ll have to tow your car back home.
A good floor jack generates both elevation and lightness. Now, there are a number of top quality floor jacks available on the market and choosing between them is a bit daunting task. Below, we have gathered information about the specs of the top 10 best floor jacks for cars.
Take a look for yourself and decide which one best suits your needs.
Top 10 Best Floor Jacks For Cars On The Market 2023 Reviews
1 Arcan ALJ2T
We’ve tried out a number of floor jacks from Arcan, and we can confirm that they’re all on top of the chain. And this one is not so different. Arcan’s ALJ2T Aluminum Jack provides the right amount of elevation and weight capacity to render any car workable. Most cars can be pretty heavy, but not to the Arcan Jack.
Speaking of heavy, the Arcan Floor Jack can hold up to 2 tons (2000 Kg) of weight, while the jack itself is only 50 pounds. It allows for easy and convenient elevation with little to no effort. The jack is also very small, measuring at only 3 and a half inches tall.
It means that the Arcan Floor Jack can get under tight spaces and elevate the car even when it sits impossibly close to the ground.
Another great feature that we love is that can lift up the vehicle up to 19 and a half inches. It is the premium height, as most tires can usually fit at this level. The design itself is very compact and useful.
Coming on to the certification, the Arcan ALJ2T Floor Jack meets ANSI and PALD standards. It makes it all the more authentic and lovable. The body is made of aluminum, the toughest and lightest metal in existence.
- Can handle up to 2 tons of weight.
- Very light and compact; weighs only 50 pounds.
- Certified by ANSI and PALD.
- Can get under spaces as narrow as 3.5 inches and lift the car up to 19.5 inches.
- Made of durable and lightweight aluminum
- Easy to store and move under the car.
- Very durable and strong; does not break or depress easily.
- Pump pistons may overextend and leave the car stuck.
- The handle may jam.
2 Arcan ALJ3T
Another product from Arcan has made its way to our list. This one may seem very similar to the first product, and it is. The only difference is that this Arcan beauty can lift not two but 3 ton of weight.
It especially makes it better for larger cars, SUVs, station wagons, or even some light trucks and busses. The 3-ton capacity needed some refurbishing and reinforcing, but all in all, this is almost as durable and reliable as the last.
For starting this Arcan jack has a remodeled lift arm which has reinforced with multiple aluminum alloys. It gives the arm the ability to hold up to 3 tons of weight without breaking. It also has two pump pistons for fast action lifting.
What this does is it speeds up the lifting process and keeps every machine part working smoothly. To add to that, it also has piston dust shields to maintain the cleanliness of the product. A lot of customers report floor jacks getting jammed, and this has to do with dirt jamming the handle.
It has a strong and resilient aluminum body which extends its life. There is also a new addition: overload and bypass valves, which stop the arm from overextending and getting the car stuck, a major problem with the ALJ2T.
- Can lift up to 3 tons of weight using its reinforced arm.
- Dual pump piston system which speeds up the lifting
- Perfect for small or large cars, station wagons, vans, light trucks, SUVs, RVs, and minibusses.
- Piston dust-shield stops dust, mud, grime, and the like from jamming the handle.
- Overload and bypass valves keep the arm from overextending.
- Strong aluminum body enhances durability.
- It doesn’t have any protection from the cold.
3 PowerZone 38004
Powerzone has come out with some impressive floor jacks for cars of all sizes. This particular model has the same capabilities as any other Powerzone product. It can work on vehicles which weigh as much as 3 tons, which usually includes all of the bigger cars and smaller commercial vehicles.
The Powerzone jack has a great weight capacity, seeing that this product only weighs 59 pounds. But we were astonished by the lifting height of this thing. The supposed and the proven range are between 4 to 18 and a quarter inches.
It is a very neat range, as most work can be done in just 10 inches in height. The system has a very fast speed, enough to lift the car up in no time. Unlike most products, the Powerzone jack has safety valves and bypasses, to ensure that the product does not endure too much weight.
As for customer convenience, the floor jack itself has swivel wheels for user-friendly repositioning. The frame also has a light rubber pad to protect from friction.
The jack itself is made from very lightweight but sturdy aluminum, which keeps the product portable and easy to move. We especially love the touch with the strengthened handle.
- It has a weight capacity of 3 tons (6000 pounds).
- It does not break or indent even under heavy pressure.
- Safety valves ensure no weight exceeds the recommended
- Can lift the car up to 18.25 inches from the ground.
- Swivel wheels and rubber pads keep the jack customer friendly.
- The aluminum body increases portability and strength.
- The handle of this jack does not jam or overextend.
- No warranty or return policy.
- Jack may malfunction, snap, or bolts may break, and the car may fall (often reported).
4 Neiko Pro Floor Jack
Neiko is another great brand that we couldn’t leave out. It has a great catalog of various car-related products. And we’re especially in love with their aluminum jacks. Quite specifically, the Neiko Pro Aluminum Floor Jack.
It is equipped with a 3-ton capacity and portability. This floor jack is all you need to work on your car.
Firstly, the Neiko has a 3-ton capacity. Seeing the other products, this might not seem new to you. But think of it.
Almost every heavy car can be lifted up using just one simple machine; be it a station wagon, SUV or RV. The possibilities are endless.
The body itself is tailor-made from industrial quality aluminum alloys for reinforcing and for lightness. This one also has a dual plunger system for easy and fast lifting up to heights of 19 and a quarter inches, perfect for every type of use.
There are a few safety features in this premium floor jack, including safety valves which prevent overloading and overextension. The saddle pad is made from light rubber to keep the vehicle frame safe from dents and scratches.
Overall, we would rate it a ten out of ten, as the features never stop. What’s more is that the Neiko Pro has swivel rear wheels for safer and easier repositioning.
- 3-ton weight capacity is ideal for larger vehicles and trucks and vans.
- Can fit the car up to 19.25 inches in the air without losing control or balance.
- Easy to handle.
- It does not leave indents on the car’s wheel or frame.
- Swivel wheels for easy movability.
- Safety valve to prevent overextension and overloading.
- Durable frame and handle.
- Maybe too heavy for some customers.
- Cannot fit under lower vehicles.
- It needs more safety features, especially dust safety.
5 Arcan XL2T
It seems like we’ll be seeing Arcan products a lot in this review. And it makes sense. Arcan is the leading brand in all things car-related. So it seems as no surprise that the Arcan Steel jack has its name to live up to. Firstly, we talk about the look.
This steel jack is jet black. Of course, there isn’t much you can do with a jack that looks good. So here are a few performance features.
The Arcna XL2T is a 2-ton capacity service jack. It makes it suitable for almost every smaller car or light SUV. For bigger cars well over 2 or 3 tons, we do not recommend it.
The jack also has a very impressive hydraulic system, one who can lift up the car as high as 24 inches, a big upgrade from the 19 or so inches provided by other brands.
It also has a universal joint release system which makes the product very easy to control and handle. There is little to no jamming, and the body is even protected from dust and sand.
As for the material, steel is ten times stronger than aluminum. Though, this will make the jack a bit heavier but better for durability and safety.
Other than that, the Arcan XL2T complies with ASME PALD 2009 standards, which means that it is completely safe and car-friendly to use.
- Lifts 2 tons is a perfect candidate for smaller cars.
- It does not indent the car with its rubber pad.
- Complies with PALD standards, making it safe and secure.
- Safety features include overload and overextension protection.
- Height range: 2.75 to 24 inches.
- Protected from dust, dirt, sand, and mud.
- Stronger and more reliable than aluminum.
- Heavier than aluminum service jacks.
6 Blackhawk B6350 Floor Jack
The Blackhawk floor jack is a modern style car jack that is an amazing addition to keep in case your car needs lifting. This heavy-duty jack allows you to lift a vehicle of up to 7000 lbs which is perfect as a regular car. The lowest height for this jack is about 5.5 inches, and you can lift it to up to 22 inches to change a tire or for any other purpose.
The design and the mechanics allow faster lifting of the vehicle with ease. This feature also makes it as if there is no load on the jack which makes it convenient for almost everyone. The material of this jack is a heavy-duty steel material with a polished finish which keeps it durable.
The saddle is a swivel saddle for this jack that allows the right position so that lifting is safe and easy. It also keeps the vehicle safe from any scratches. Another unique and an amazing safety feature you will find is the inbuilt safety valve.
The valve allows you to stop lifting when the limit is reached to prevent over lifting. All of this is backed up by the company’s one year warranty that allows users to enjoy their purchase with a satisfaction.
- The lifting capacity is about 22 inches for 7000 lbs of vehicle
- The safety valve limits the lifting when its reached to keep the user safe
- Heavy-duty steel makes it more durable, and the polish keeps it new
- The swivel saddle allows the right position to be set
- Saddle pad can allow scratches on the car
- The single pump takes a little effort to press
7 Performance Tool Floor Jack
The performance tool floor jack is a great way to lift your vehicle for any purpose that you like. It has plenty of safety features to make it a suitable option and allows users to have a satisfying jack. This jack comes in many different capacities to make it one of the best in the market.
The most standard and specific one is the 7000 lbs one which can be used for standard cars and even a four wheeler car. The range for the lifting of this floor jack is about 4 inches to 20 inches. The material used to make this jack is a heavy-duty steel material polished with the finest to ensure that the jack is durable and can be relied upon.
The polish allows it to be prevented from rust or other maintenance problems. The design includes a flanged style for more stability while the jack holds the car weight.
The saddle of this jack has a swivel caster for easy lifting and lesser efforts. The dual pump backs this feature up by making it almost effortless to lift up to 7000 lbs. One of the best things that you will find in this jack is the rubber saddle pad.
This pad allows better stability along with protection against scratches that usually occur because of using jacks. The jack also has overload protection. The valve ensures that more than allowed weight is not exerted to make it a safer option.
- The dual pump allows effortless lifting
- The saddle is a with a rubber covering to protect the vehicle from scratches
- Overload protection valve allows safety
- Heavy duty steel with polish increased durability
- The lifting range is not even about 2 feet
- The lifting is a slow process with this jack
8 Rapid Pump Floor Jack
The Rapid pump floor jack is a high-quality pump that allows users to lift their car easily. It is light in weight than its competitors yet it still gives off the best and safest results.
It is also compact which makes it easy to store when not in use. The pumping system in this floor jack is made especially for fast lifting and is suitable for racing cars that need to be lifted in a short time. The dual parallel pump system makes it almost effortless to pump-lift the car.
This feature allows the ample height of the jack to be reached in about three pumps only. Unlike others, the material used for this jack is not heavy duty steel, it is aluminum. This material allows it to be long lasting and allows it to be easy to handle while working with it.
It has a two-piece knurled aluminum handle which allows the jack to be of a strong grip. The strong grip increases the safety of the vehicle when lifted. The saddle is made with a foam bumper which allows the vehicle to be safe from scratches.
- The dual pump makes the process easier and faster
- Its aluminum knurled handle allows improved gripping
- The aluminum material allows the jack to be lightweight, durable, and even compact
- Saddle has a foam bumper to keep the vehicle from scratches
- The jack does not have a protective overload valve
- This jack cannot be used for working under the car as it does not allow a lot of height
9 Omega Magic Lift Floor Jack
The Omega floor jack is truly a magic lifting device that is highly suitable for lifting your car. The design is made to ensure that the jack remains safe and easy to sue in every way. The lowest profile for this jack is about 2.5 inches which makes it fit on the right point.
The design additionally has extra long side frames which allow better reach under the car. It also gives better support when the car is being lifted. The wide stance is also one of the features of this jack which allows the jack to remain stable when weight is exerted on it.
The pump of this jack is a hydraulic press which allows easy lifting of heavy vehicles with fewer efforts. The hydraulic press is also a way to keep it durable and stable. The saddle of this floor jack is also a surface with added stability to ensure the finest lifting.
The universal joint system allows a better mechanism with lifting with stability and precision in any position. Overall this heavy duty floor jack works to ensure maximum stability in all forms. It also allows users to be satisfied while working to lift their vehicle.
- The lowest profile is 2.5 inches which makes it suitable to adjust the angle easily
- The saddle is broad and highly stable surface
- The hydraulic pump makes it easier to lift effortlessly; it also helps in keeping the jack durable
- The wide stance and the extra long frames allow better reach under the car
- The lifting capacity is only about 2 tons
- The handle does not make the grip stronger for this jack
10 Lift Master Floor Jack
The Lift Master is a heavy duty floor jack that is made with materials to keep it longer lasting. It is highly suitable for people that want to work under their cars as its added stability allows it to be safer.
The lowest profile for this floor jack is about 3 inches which allow the jack to be fully prepared before lifting. The angles can be more precisely checked before starting the lifting process. This feature also makes this jack suitable for lower vehicles. The highest profile for this jack is about 20 feet which is great for regular cars and even four-wheelers.
The pumps for this jack are dual and hydraulic. These two features combined make it very easy and fast to lift up the car and with as little as no effort in pumping is made. The saddle has a rubber pad which allows users to save their vehicle from scratches.
Further protection can be from the foam bumper which keeps the vehicle safe at all costs. There is also a two-piece knurled steel handle for the best possible grip on this jack.
- The lowest possible profile is 3 inches, and the highest profile is about 20 inches which makes it suitable for low and high cars
- Its dual and hydraulic pumps make it easier to lift the car without any efforts
- The saddle has a rubber pad, and the bumper had foam to protect your vehicle
- Two piece knurled steel handle for the best possible grip
- The jack is not lightweight
- The lifting weight capacity is not too high
If you look at each of the product reviews, you can find a pattern. Each one of the jacks that are reviewed and mentioned brings about the best safety features. Standard features seem the same while there are unique features too that promote safety. These product reviews will now help you get the best ones out there. Remember to take all other necessary safety measures when working under the car chassis.
Leave your suggestions and experiences below. Happy jacking!