This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Recreational Vehicles have made it to the top of the charts in recent years.
Now almost everyone owns one. Of course, having an RV is just the beginning. But what if you don’t know where to start?
We thought you might get confused. And so we prepared a list of the Luxe RV accessories that you might need during your journey. These accessories vary from satellite antennae to bonfire pits and even television sets. We chose them from a pool of over one hundred products.
Take a look for yourself.
- Top 12 Best Luxe RV Accessories To Buy In 2023 Reviews
Top 12 Best Luxe RV Accessories To Buy In 2023 Reviews
1 Solo Stove Fire
If you’re looking for an outdoor bonfire pit, then there can be nothing better than the Solo Stove Bonfire. Solo Industries engineered it with both airflow efficiency and minimalism kept in mind. It has won over a million hearts and continues to gain repute worldwide. The Solo uses modern 304 stainless steel construction. This makes it ten times stronger and conductive.
The best part … it has a dual combustion design. The two-layered stainless steel wall allows as much air to enter as possible. Vents at the bottom allow airflow from below, while they also channel warm oxygen back into the fire. It’s a two in one.
The company has always come out with excellent designs for its products. This bonfire pit produces little to no smoke. So you won’t worry about getting your clothes stained or the like. It allows the entire wood fuel to be burnt. So that it wastes not a single splinter.
This bonfire is a single unit. So you won’t need any add-ons or extra parts. It doesn’t even need assembly. All you need to do is light the fire inside and you’re ready to go.
It does not weigh much (only 20 pounds). And it’s easy to carry around because it comes with its own carry back. Another great feature is that it accepts any and all types of firewood.
- Ergonomic design.
- Made of industrial grade stainless steel.
- Dual wall structure maintains heat levels.
- Comes with its own carry bag.
- Requires no assembly.
- Accepts any type of firewood.
- Does not create smoke.
- Protects your clothes and pets from smoke damage.
- No way to dispose of ash.
- Needs to be cleaned using a hose or dumped upside down.
2 Indoor Theatre Kit
After using this kit it probably is all you can talk about. This theatre system is a whole kit, featuring a projector, a projection screen, surrounds sound system, and even a Blu-Ray Player. It truly is an all-in-one and is the perfect choice for your RV system.
The projector is a Savi 1080p HD model. So you know that it gives the brightest and sharpest colors. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and 4:3. As for brightness, it emanates about 2800 lumens. It features a remote control, which can make it easy to use and operate.
But the best part is the LED bulb. This bulb is estimated and proven to last for over 10 years even at full power. Now that’s what we call potential. The screen is a 9 feet wide Silver Screen which has been made weatherproof. And the system also features two 8 inch surround sound speakers with their own tripods.
It also includes a Samsung Blu-Ray Player, along with Wifi capability and an 800-lumen torch. And the entire thing comes with a gear bag. So if this isn’t steel, then we don’t know what is.
The quality is superb, and it’s very easy to set up. You’ll find running a theatre inside or outside your RV extremely easy.
- Easy to port and use. Doesn’t need too much assembly.
- Includes screen, projector, Blu-Ray player with Wifi, two surround sound speakers, a flashlight, and even a gear bag.
- 9 feet Silver Screen weatherproof projection screen.
- Savi 1080p HD projector with 2800 lumen LED bulb.
- Wifi enabled Blu-Ray player.
- Only includes two speakers. You just get a regular stereo experience.
3 SunBriteTV SE Television
If you’re looking for a home theater experience in your RV, then the SunBriteTV is the best choice. Packed with colors and longevity, the SunBriteTV will make your days shine. It has a 43 inch LED display, which features a 4K experience. For those of you who don’t know, 4K is 4,096 by 2,160 pixels on your screen.
This TV is great for use in places that get a lot of sunlight. Optimal locations include indoors, as well as near windows, on balconies, patios, canopies, and backyards. It has an anti-glare feature, which increases visibility even in the light.
What’s more? This LED TV screen is twice as bright as most televisions, and it uses up lesser power. The Ultra HD display of 4,000 pixels is a far cry from its 1080p cousins.
But one of the best and notable features is that this model includes its own speakers. It features a weatherproof soundbar. It’s just 20 W and can be mounted very easily.
We would recommend the SunBriteTV for work even in the worst weather conditions. Both the speaker and the television screen are weatherproof and are not affected by extreme conditions.
Just be sure to make yourself safe. SunBriteTV will take care of itself. The TV works wondrously well even in below freezing temperature.
- Works at extreme temperatures too.
- Easy to install and transport.
- Includes its own 20-watt speaker bar.
- 4K Ultra HD display with a 43-inch widescreen.
- Very bright and vibrant colors.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be used on patios, decks, and even yards.
- May stop working or go bad after a few months.
4 King VQ4500 Satellite TV
If you’ve decided on the TV you should buy, then you might as well decide on the antenna as well. Antennas for TVs can be crucial, especially since you can’t be sure to get a good cable system.
This satellite antenna is meant for use with a dish. This set contains two antennae, which are perfect for catching the right TV signals.
The first thing you’ll notice is how portable the antenna is. It doesn’t require much to carry and can fit anywhere easily.
If you want to mount the antenna on your roof, then King has got you covered. They include mounting feet to make installation easier. The dish satellite will support thousands of TV signals, especially with the dual coaxial outputs.
The best part is that these antennae don’t even require a power source. They receive power from the receiver and don’t even need a remote.
It’s designed to work best with Western Arc satellites. These are the most common and highly used TV and radio signal satellites. The antennae are capable of catching HD signals in the lowest cost. The one thing which assures us of the quality is that the King antenna is made in the USA.
- Best TV antenna for use with Western Arc satellites.
- Very easy to operate.
- Does not lose signal connectivity over time. Signal strength and conductivity remain
- Portable antenna.
- Easy to store and carry on the go.
- Can be mounted easily on the roof of the RV. Includes its very own mounting feet.
- No need for a power source.
- No weatherproofing.
- Not best to use in near-extreme conditions.
5 Windy Nation Solar Kit
If you’re out there with your TVs and antennae installed comfortably on your RV, you may think you have it all. But what about your power … can you rely on your RV’s battery to rev up all your electronics?
At times like these, a solar panel is your best choice. Because this is the one fuel that you can never waste. We recommend the Windy Nation Solar Panel Kit. It includes four 400W solar panels, along with its very own inverter.
The solar panels are enough to power your entire motorhome. They have been made from polycrystalline substances. This makes them stronger and more powerful.
Apart from that, this kit includes a 30-ampere solar panel charge controller. It will help monitor the output from your units. Actually, the kit includes too much to the state. In short, it includes all that you’ll need to install and operate the panels properly.
The best part is that it also includes a 1500 Watt VertaMax AC converter. It converts DC current into AC, along with a 3,000 Watt surge.
The inverter has two 2AWG Battery Cables for connection to a 12V battery. This will make inversion easier. If you purchase the components separately, you’ll likely end up paying more. So hurry now and get the entire bundle for a lower price!
- Features four 400 Watt polycrystalline solar panels.
- Perfect for use with motorhomes.
- Includes a 1500W VertaMax inverter.
- Converts DC to AC.
- Very useful in the long run.
- Made for RVs, cabins, houses, cars, and boats.
- Will provide up to 135 amps or 1600 Watt-hours of electricity every day.
- Easy to install and port.
- Includes all necessary hardware.
- Customer service is sometimes unhelpful. Calls may not get placed.
6 TentProinc Sun Shade
Here is another great accessory for your RV travels. Meet the TentProinc Sun Shade. This is just like an awning. It juts out of your RV and will make camping and outdoor work easier. This sunshade is a useful product to have. It will protect you from the sun’s UV rays and will reduce discomfort.
This awning is meant to be used as a front sunshade. It has been tested to block up to 86% of all UV rays. This makes it a great candidate for those sunny days. Because of this property, it is able to provide a cozy shade. It’ll feel like sitting under a tree.
Moreover, the shade is able to intercept the oncoming wind. So the wind force is minimized and you get a more comfortable private space.
The other feature is that it’s pretty easy to install and dismount. It comes with its own storage bag, which includes 4 sets of stakes and bungee balls. In short, it comes with everything you need to install a good awning. This model is 8 feet (height) by 15 feet (length).
We recommend this for outdoor camping while traveling. It’s very lightweight and folds easily. So you won’t have any issues with transportation. As for durability, it’s been tested and proven to resist wind and force.
- Blocks up to 86% of UV rays.
- Makes a cool and cozy shade region right outside your RV.
- Reduces wind force. Intercepts the oncoming wind to make it breezier and softer.
- Very easy to install and dismount.
- Comes with four stakes and bungee balls to make installation faster.
- Reduces temperature underneath the awning.
- The awning may still be bulky or hard to carry.
7 Drive 4G-X by weBoost
weBoost is one of the frontrunners of routers when it comes to producing top of the line devices. The brand has managed to keep up their steady stream of products which display their excellence in producing durable and high-quality products.
Their weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster is one of the best devices to purchase in terms of compatibility and reliability. This device allows you to amplify the signal of your cell phone service by up to 32 times.
Doing this greatly improves call quality, upload, and download speeds altogether. It also greatly reduces the number of calls dropped in a day by a long mile.
That’s not all … the weBoost Drive can effectively boost up weak 3G as well as your 4G LTE signals in remote areas. Since the weBoost Drive 4G-X has been specially engineered for use in RVs, the device is best for both stationary homes as well as motorhomes. The weBoost device’s performance does not falter if the vehicle or motorhome starts moving.
Here is a catch … the product is compatible with almost all of the US carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and many others, making it a highly versatile product. Setting up the device inside of an RV or remote home is super easy and does not require any cumbersome or difficult steps.
- The set up of the entire system is relatively simple and does not require a lot of complicated steps or tasks.
- Various US carriers’ services are amplified by the device; such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and so on.
- It can effectively boost up the 3G and 4G LTE signals in your area by 32 times.
- It makes using the internet a lot easier and faster.
- If you are situated considerably very far away from service towers, the device might not work very efficiently.
8 9882 Pavilion by QuickSet
Quickset is one of the most renowned manufacturers of camping and outdoor gear. Their Quickset 9882 Pavilion Portable Popup Gazebo tent is no exception when it comes to outstanding features and durable material. In order to ensure that it is always a safe option, the company includes a set of 6 premium metal stakes.
These metal stakes are made from premium metals such as industrial grade steel which makes it durable and enough to endure any kind of weather. The company also includes a set of tie-down ropes. These ropes are made from durable materials making it strong enough to withhold the tent in its position.
One of the major features or selling points of this product is the setup time. It literally only takes about 1 minute to set up and you can use it right out of the box.
The company made sure that it did not have a lot of complicated parts, making it super easy to install. The roof is waterproof and includes taped seams in order to ensure that there is no leakage.
- It includes weather panels which can be zipped up or down depending on your convenience.
- Quickset has embedded some rain and wind weather panels into the product itself.
- The company provides a set of 6 premium metal stakes which are extremely durable and efficient.
- It does not you a lot of time to set up the tent, making it extremely convenient for use.
- The roof is not very stable and falls down if a strong gust of wind blows.
9 Honda EU3000IH1A
This Honda AC is one of the most convenient and efficient products on the market. The EU3000i prides itself on being able to generate enough power to run the recreational vehicle air conditioning up to 13,500 BTUs.
One of the best features available in this model is the eco-throttle system which allows for better fuel efficiency and hence lesser monetary consumption. It can run up to 8 hours using a full fuel tank.
Weighing in at only 78 lbs, the Honda EU3000i is exceptionally light and smaller in size when compared to other generators that Honda may have produced.
Here is a catch … this makes the generator extremely portable and suitable for use with RVs or other motorhomes which require a portable generator. It is extremely quiet and does not make a lot of noise due to its low operating volumes at around 60dBA. This makes it supremely ideal for camping and for RVs and motorhomes.
- Extremely light and portable, thereby making it suitable for RVs and other motorhomes.
- Engineered to be quiet during execution, running on an operating volume of around 60 dBA only.
- It is highly fuel efficient and works for up to 8 hours without fail on a single tank thanks to its eco-throttle system.
- Fuel efficiency goes down as time passes and the usage is just not the same after a year.
10 Torklift A7503
The Torklift A7503 Steps are one of the most versatile and secure steps available on the market owing to their durable materials and reliable design. Torklift is known to use some of the best metals and materials available for manufacturing their products.
How can you actually use this … for this particular set of steps, the company has used premium quality of stainless steel and, lightweight aluminum. This combination of materials makes for an absolutely durable and portable set of steps. One of the major features which this product offers is the self-illuminating entry or exit for the RV.
The best part … this illuminated entry or exit can last for up to 10 hours and can aid you in finding the entrance to your motorhome without any fuss.
In order to make the product much more versatile, the company has also provided you with some high-quality stainless steel bolts and nuts. These can be used to add or remove steps from the set according to your convenience.
- Torklift provides a lifetime warranty with the product so you can consider it safe for purchase.
- The product uses premium grade stainless steel and aluminum in order to make it highly durable and portable at the same time.
- These set of portable steps are highly versatile due to the fact that the steps can be added or removed according to your liking.
- The steps glow up for the entry or exit of the RV.
- The company’s after-sales services are not very reliable.
11 RV Camping Grill from Camco
Camco is one of the most renowned brands of camping gear and grills in the world. Their RV Mounting Camping Grill is no such exception. This product is engineered to especially be lightweight.
This was achieved by using high-quality stainless steel for the exterior exoskeleton of the grill. The great portability and light weight of this product make it excellent for camping and for motorhome barbecuing.
Here is a catch … the RV Mounting Camping Grill is also made to be very versatile. The product works on basically any kind of standard commercial or disposable LP cylinders making it convenient and easy for use. The product includes a Quick-Connect hose with it which connects the grill to the propane supply very easily.
The best part … this eliminates the need to set up the connection manually which usually takes a lot of time.
The company includes a pair of mounting brackets with the product so that you can easily mount it or hang it on the side of your RV. This increases accessibility and reliability of the product.
- An extremely lightweight product due to the usage of high-quality stainless steel.
- The grill can connect to almost every LP cylinder.
- It uses a Quick-Connect hose to quickly connect to a propane tank.
- Camco includes a set of mounting brackets with it so fitting wouldn’t be a problem.
- The metal on the bottom of the grill is quite thin and prone to dents and breaking.
12 Eurmax Pop-up Canopy
When it comes to making amazingly weatherproof camping and hiking gear, there is absolutely no competition for Eurmax. Here is how you can actually use this … the commercial tent is a quick temporary shelter which helps shield you from nature’s harsh conditions.
Eurmax has designed the tent to be waterproof, with optimal solar shading and, wind resistant. This tent does not take a lot of time to set up and also does not take a lot of room, thereby being very versatile and portable for use.
Eurmax constructed the frames of the tent using high-grade premium steel in order to prevent chipping, rust or corrosion. The major feature on this tent is the Thumb-Latch lock system. This locking system makes it easy and convenient for you to lock or release the bindings of the tent.
Here is a catch … it comprises 99% polyester making it extremely lightweight and portable. The fabric also protects you from the harmful rays of the sun such as the UV radiations. The company has sown the fabric in a double-line sewing fashion and it has been heat-sealed.
- Eurmax has included a 1-year warranty with this product. They also offer a life-long service.
- This popup canopy tent is waterproof, wind resistant and UV resistant, making it ideal for camping outside.
- The Thumb-Latch lock system makes it super easy and convenient to set up the tent without having to fidget around with complicated gear.
- The poles snap easily and so the tent can collapse very easily as well.
Without a doubt, Luxe RV Accessories makes our journey memorable. Of course, then there are the indelible photo album and fun activities. For our list, we noted down some of the best Luxe RV accessories. If you liked them, then don’t forget to buy your own model now. We recommend choosing only the accessories you need and can afford. People love to go overboard, so just be careful.
But don’t forget to enjoy the moment while it lasts. And don’t forget to always check the product’s authenticity. Pick your favorite gadget to make your journey memorable.
And as always, bon voyage!