This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For the people who love to spend their time on the road, an RV is an incredible investment. You need to take good care of your recreational vehicle and keep it safe from varying weathers. This is where an RV cover comes in to play its role.
The best RV covers enable you to preserve the quality of your RV even if you keep it in your garage. Different RV covers are made of different materials. You need to be sure which one should you pick.
So let’s begin with some reviews on best RV covers so you can find a suitable one.
- Top 10 Best RV Covers To Buy In 2023 Reviews
- 1 Classic Accessories PermaPRO RV Covers
- 2 ADCO RV Covers
- 3 Classic Accessories Polypro 3 RV Covers
- 4 iiSPORT RV Covers
- 5 Classic Accessories Deluxe Class C RV Covers
- 6 Leader Accessories RV Covers
- 7 ADCO 34813
- 8 ADCO 22894
- 9 Classic Accessories OverDrive Deluxe Travel Trailer Cover
- 10 Leader Accessories Travel Trailer RV Cover
- Best RV Covers Buying Guide
- Different Types Of RV Cover
- Benefits Of RV Cover
Top 10 Best RV Covers To Buy In 2023 Reviews
1 Classic Accessories PermaPRO RV Covers
Classic Accessories presents the best RV covers, which uses PermaPRO Ripstop fabric. This Ripstop fabric keeps away water as well as protects the cover from sun and dirt damage. The use of lightweight and strong fabric creates minimum chances of tearing. A storage bag also contains with a product that is used to store the cover for further use.
The storage bag comes with a long zip, which is easy to use. This zip minimizes the need for a ladder and permits you to access any part of your RVs whenever it is cover. The design of the product is just focusing to cover the RVs whereas the trailer hitch and wheels did not cover with this RV cover.
What’s more? It is comprised of a toss bag and strap system, which makes the use and installation of this cover easy. On each side, there are five connection points and a toss bag weighted that removes crawling during installation.
An Air Vent system helps to minimize inside moisture, wind stress, and avoiding mildew build-up. This Classic Accessories RV cover is suitable for the 27 feet to 30 feet trailers and 118-inch high from ground to roof. The company provides you lifetime warranty so; you can use this cover during traveling confidently.
- The lightweight PermaPRO Ripstop fabric is used to construct this RV cover, which provides enhanced strength protection.
- A zippered storage bag is also included in the Classic Accessories product that easily fit into small compartments of storage.
- This is ideal to cover your RVs because the compact design offers adjustable rear tension and front panels that have elasticized hem corners for a custom
- The integrated strap and weighted toss bag systems offer you easy installation whereas the zippered panel minimizes the need for a ladder.
- The company offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- It is not recommended to use it for outdoor because the sun damages the cover.
2 ADCO RV Covers
The ADCO RV covers give enhanced resistance to rainfall, humidity, and protects your RVs from wind stress, snow, and sun.
It provides the strong protection to your RV, which assists to maintain the resale value of RVs as well as minimizes the need for washing. The snapping buckles are places on the opposing side of the cover that provides stability to the cover against the breeze.
A strapping slip-seam system is also used for snug fitting from bottom and top. There is an entry door that has zip, which provides easy access to enter and exit while in storage.
That’s not all. . . The ADCO RV cover is perfect for your RVs who have 381-inch x 104-inch x 102-inch dimension. If your RV is not according to this dimension, you can choose the other models too. You can also customize the appropriate RV covers for your vehicles to protect the travel trailer. You have to measure your RV from the two longest points to decide the proper fitting containing spare tire, bumpers, and ladder.
The Aqua Shed Triple-layer SFS RV covers gives enhanced level resistance to rainfall and humidity. The side panels are covered with polypropylene triple-layer, which removes mildew and mold. It also protects from harmful Ultraviolet rays and the company provides a 2-year warranty.
- The snapping buckles are places on the opposing side of the cover that provides stability to the cover against the breeze.
- It gives enhanced resistance to rainfall, humidity, and protects your RVs from wind stress, snow, and sun.
- The company provides a 2-year
- The side panels are covers with polypropylene triple-layer, which removes mildew and mold.
- The performance and durability are low because it tears after some use.
3 Classic Accessories Polypro 3 RV Covers
The Classic Accessories have comprised of Polypro 3 covers in the top, which have non-woven triple-ply polypropylene fabric. The fabric provides extra protection in all seasons and the sides of the cover are comprised of Polypro single-ply fabric, which increases the breathability.
There is real tension, front panels, and hem elasticized corners that offer a custom fit for the RVs. An Air Vent system is also installed in its construction, which helps to remove the wind stress, build-up mildew, and inside moisture. You can easily access your RVs even it is covered because an extra long zip is an act as entry and exit point.
Furthermore, it is perfect for those RVs who have 27 Feet to 30 Feet long and height 18-inch from the ground to roof. If your RV is not according to this dimension, you can prefer the other models too. You can also customize the RV covers appropriately for your vehicles to protect the traveling vehicle. You have to measure your RV from the two longest points to decide the proper fitting containing spare tire, bumpers, and ladder.
The company provides 3-year warranty to enjoy your traveling and protect the RVs from all season protection. A convenient bag is for storage purpose. You can store the RVs covers in storage bag for further use. These best RV covers come in a compact design but it does not cover the RV wheels and trailer hitch.
- The single-ply sides and triple-ply top of the cover protect your RVs from snow, rain, nicks, dirt, scratches, and other protection in all seasons.
- An Air Vent system is also installed in its construction, which helps to remove the wind stress, build-up mildew, and inside moisture.
- A zippered storage bag is used to store the RV cover for further use and it does not require additional storage space.
- It does not cover RV wheels and trailer hitch.
4 iiSPORT RV Covers
The iiSPORT manufactured the superior travel RV cover, which has single-ply sides and four-ply top panel. The top and side of the cover are comprised of a fabric of Polypropylene material. One of the ideal covers is the iiSPORT best RV cover that easily fits in many RVs.
It provides plenty of other features that make it popular product as compare to other product such as hem elasticized corner, buckles, adjustable straps, real tension, and front panels. This cover also protects the sharp edges, corner of the RVs from ripping and assists your trailer to stay dry in rain, storm, and thunderstorm.
Here’s a catch, keep one thing in your mind that you have to use this best RV covers for trailer storage not while driving. It is very easy to clean your cover. You can use any mild detergent or soap that weed out soil and lean the cover with water. Simply, just hang up to air-dry for drying the cover.
Additionally, this cover comes in 30 feet to 33 feet dimension that is ideal for many travel trailers and company provides a 5-year warranty. It is compulsory to measure your RVs in the proper way so that it protects your vehicle properly.
You have to measure your RV from the two longest points to decide the proper fitting containing spare tire, bumpers, and ladder. If you like traveling then it is an ideal choice for you. It protects your vehicles from heavy rain, snow, mildew, scratches, strong wind, dirt, and bird droppings. This cover comes with reflective green panels that allow you to park your vehicle at night.
- This cover protects the sharp edges, corner of the RVs from ripping, and assists your trailer to stay dry in rain, storm, and thunderstorm.
- You can use any mild detergent or soap that weed out soil and lean the cover with water to clean it.
- The cover comes with reflective green panels that allow you to park your vehicle at night and protects your vehicles from all-weather conditions.
- The poor quality of straps did not provide stability to the RV cover.
5 Classic Accessories Deluxe Class C RV Covers
The Classic Accessories designed the deluxe class C best RV covers that are comprised of triple-ply and single-ply. The top of the cover uses thick triple-ply uses Polypro 3 that is a polypropylene non-woven fabric to protect from all weather.
The sides of the cover are comprised of single-ply that uses Polypro fabric for increasing the breathability. These both materials protect the covers from snow, rain, nicks, dirt, scratches, and other all season protection. The combination of toss bag and rope integrated attachment system helps to minimize the crawling under the RV at time of installation. A storage bag is also included with this cover for storing your bag for further use.
The cover has a compact design but it did not cover the wheels of the RV. An Air Vent system helps to minimize inside moisture, wind stress, and avoiding mildew build-up. An extra-long zip that permits to access the RV even it is covered.
- The top of the cover uses thick triple-ply uses Polypro 3 that is a polypropylene non-woven fabric to protect from all weather.
- The sides of the cover are comprised of single-ply that uses Polypro fabric for increasing the breathability.
- The cover helps to protect the cover from snow, rain, nicks, dirt, scratches, and other all season protection.
- An Air Vent system helps to minimize inside moisture, wind stress, and avoiding mildew build-up.
- The overall quality of the material is cheap.
6 Leader Accessories RV Covers
The Leader Accessories manufactured the best RV cover that helps to minimize the premature aging and maintains the resale value of your RVs. The top layer of this cover comprises with thick or triple-ply whereas the sides are comprised of single-ply. The triple-ply and single-ply protect the cover from snow, mildew, rain, dirt, scratches, bird dropping, and other weather protection.
There is an adjustable front, rear tension panel, and hem elasticized corners that provide a custom fit to your RV cover. If your RV has 104-inch height then this is the perfect selection to protect your RVs. The Air Vent system helps to minimize the inside moisture and wind stress.
Moreover, many zippered panels are also accessible in this cover, which allows you to access the RV engine and doors anytime. You can use it as a full cut zipper to access the ladder or air conditioners etc. A storage bag also comes with this product, which can easily store the best RV covers for further use.
You can store this storage back in any small storage compartment because there is not any need a large compartment. The cover is suitable for the 27 feet to 30 feet travel trailer and the company gives 2-year warranty along with excellent customer services.
- A reflective panel allows you to park your RV or trailer safely at night.
- The cover is suitable for the 27 feet to 30 feet travel trailer and the company gives 2-year warranty along with excellent customer services.
- The triple-ply and single-ply protect the cover from snow, mildew, rain, dirt, scratches, bird dropping, and other weather protection.
- It is easy to install or remove and a storage bag stores the RV cover for further use.
- The Air Vent system helps to minimize the inside moisture and wind stress.
- It does not provide proper stability to the cover in all weathers.
7 ADCO 34813
ADCO is a long time front runner of the industry when it comes to making vehicle covers. The ADCO 34813 is one of the most durable and futuristic product to date.
The product has been carefully manufactured using polypropylene grey side walls. These side walls are highly versatile and durable as they shield the RV from several natural factors such as rain, snow, and dust.
But, that’s not all; it also includes 4 travel tire guards. These travel tire guards protect your tires from the wear and tear of different weather conditions as well as road conditions. The product uses a smart slip seam strapping system which cinches at the top and bottom. This seam and stitching basically protect the RV and cover from wind damage and storm damage.
The cover has been made to be breathable in order to retain freshness. Sometimes, the odors might lock themselves in when the RV is covered, however, that is not the case for ADCO 34813. It has also been made to be water resistant in order to fend off any kind of rusting or damage from storms, rain or even snowfall. The company has installed a Tyvek RV top panel reflects back sunlight in order to keep the RV cool at all times. This effectively stops the RV from overheating.
- The company offers a 3-year warranty with this product making it extremely reliable for purchase.
- ADCO RV cover has been made to be water resistant yet very breathable, making it free from pungent odors.
- The slip seam strapping system makes it easy to fit the RV inside the cover very snugly.
- It has been engineered to resist any kind of harsh weather conditions such as rains, storms and even dust storms.
- The tire guards prevent the tires from wear and tear.
- It will start to tear away after a few months of rugged usage.
8 ADCO 22894
The ADCO 22894 features breathable and high-performance polypropylene on the sides which prevents the exterior of the RV from getting dirty or worn out from harsh weather conditions. It also features a spectacular seam strapping system which holds the cover in place.
The sizing has been carefully engineered in a way which makes the cover fit snugly on the RV. The seams have been manufactured so that fast winds and other harsh conditions do not hamper the fabric.
What’s more? The product also features a Tyvek top panel which reflects sunlight and UV rays. The top panel is effective in fending off any unnecessary radiation or overheating. This cover sports an efficient and easy to use strap and buckle system that allows for more control and easy strapping. It also makes sure that there’s no billowing.
That’s not all. . . It includes some tire guards which can effectively protect the tires of the vehicle from harsh road conditions and bumpy surfaces. The ADCO 22894 also comes with a 3-year warranty with one of the best after sales customer services on the market.
- High-performance polypropylene prevents wear and tear. It makes the RV immune from damage inflicted by storms or rains.
- It features a Tyvek top panel which allows for the cover to protect the RV from harmful rays such as the UV rays.
- The cover resists water splashes and water in general.
- The RV remains dry and does not rust due to this.
- The top Tyvek cover prevents the vehicle from overheating in hot climates and weather.
- The strap and buckle system allows for more control and prevents billowing.
- The seams are somewhat weak and tear apart after some time.
9 Classic Accessories OverDrive Deluxe Travel Trailer Cover
Their OverDrive Deluxe Travel Trailer Cover is no exception! The product is highly versatile and covers mostly vehicles and RVs of all sizes. The dimensions of this trailer cover are extremely reliable for motor vehicles of any kind.
That’s not all. . . The elasticized hems provide a means to customize the fit of the cover. While the high tension front and back panels are fully adjustable and add to the convenience of a custom fit for your vehicle. The Trailer Cover also features an air vent system which allows for more air flow inside the RV.
Moreover, this curbs wind stress and retaining of moisture inside the RV. It also features convenient long zipper pulls which means that you do not need extra things like a ladder in order to get it fit or get it off. The lightweight PermaPRO fabric allows for more protection against dust and water.
The PermaPRO fabric also prevents any damage from the sun such as fending off any harmful UV rays. The tension straps on the front and back of the trailer cover allow for distributing the stress when the trailer cover is tightened.
- Classic Accessories ships the product with a lifetime warranty with world-class customer service at your disposal.
- The front and back of the RV cover have been embellished with high tension straps which basically reduce the tension when the cover is tightened.
- The lightweight PermaPRO fabric protects the RV from water and harmful UV rays from the sun.
- It also sports long zipper pulls which eradicates the need to bring in a ladder in order to fit the cover or take it off from the vehicle.
- The materials used for making the zippers are relatively cheap and breaks away soon enough.
10 Leader Accessories Travel Trailer RV Cover
The Leader accessories’ Travel Trailer RV Cover is a versatile RV cover. The company manufactured it using a durable material known as polypropylene. But what essentially sets it apart from the rest of the RV covers on this list is the fact that the company has used thick triple-ply material.
The material helps to fend off any kind of weather conditions such as rain, storms, and even sandstorms. The top has been made to be extra thick by using three-ply polypropylene which protects it from snow, dust, and rain.
The elasticized hem corners allow for better fitting and a snug fit. The adjustable front and back tension panels help to keep the RV cover in place when it needs to be tightly fitted. It also features a vent system which promotes airflow and heavily reduces moisture and odor buildup inside the RV while it is covered up.
- There are several zippers available at different areas of the cover. This is done so that you can easily access the doors, windows and engine areas.
- It is shipped with a 2-year warranty making it an excellent choice if you are a skeptic of spending a lot of money all at once.
- The thick durable material on the top and sides helps to prevent any damage caused by rain, dust or birds.
- It effectively reduces premature aging of the RV. This also raises the resale value of the RV all together.
- It tears up easily when faced with harsh weather conditions such as storms.
Best RV Covers Buying Guide
Choosing the right types of cover for your recreational vehicle can become an eschewing job. Out of so many options, you need to look for the right features that will prove to be beneficial. Otherwise, you will end up overspending on an item that doesn’t worth your time. However, there are different characteristics that you must consider before finalizing something. These traits will enable you to find the right cover for your RV.
The most important thing that you need to consider before buying an RV cover is the type. Now there are different types of covers for different purposes. As recreational vehicles are available in different sizes and shape, therefore, a cover needs to fit it perfectly. Based on the function, different covers are made of different materials. For instance, the materials that are used in the making of a dashboard cover are going to differ from that made for tire cover.
It is important for you to consider the size of your RV cover. Recreational vehicles come in different shapes and sizes. If a cover is not going to be according to the size of your vehicle, then there is no point in having in the first place. For buying an accurate fitting you must measure the size of your rig first. You can start by taking the size including the width, length, and height of your vehicle.
- To measure the accurate length you can start by measuring from the bumper in the front to the bumper in the rear.
- For measuring the height, you can start from the mid-wheel to the top of the roof of your vehicle.
- For measuring the width you can measure the rear bumper and front windshield’s width.
Most of the sizes of the RV covers that you can find are standard. These include the windshield and tire covers too. For this reason, you don’t need to take measurements here. If you think that your vehicle is a bit too big than the cover then you should opt for a size up.
To provide your RV with protection that it deserves, you should opt for a cover that is made of top quality and durable material. The covers that you can find on the market are mostly made of polyester, polyethylene, polypropylene or acrylic (solution-dyed). Let’s have a brief look at each of them,
It is one of the most popular choices in the development of RV covers. It is very resistant to damage caused by acid or cracking. In addition to that, it is resistant to water. Polypropylene is very breathable and it promotes moisture wicking. Still, polypropylene is not completely resistant to water and for this reason, you have to layer it to make it fully waterproof.
It is also known as Tyvek and it is very strong and highly resistive to wearing. Polyethylene has very high density and non-porous surface and it stays breathable and keeps water away. For this reason alone, it is the ideal option for rainy seasons.
Polyester is very frequently used for this purpose and it can provide excellent protection from the harmful ultraviolet rays. For this reason, this material is best to use in the regions with hot climates. Polyester is somewhat good at resisting water too. However, the untreated polyester that is woven doesn’t prove to be very effective against water. Therefore, if you are looking to buy polyester and you live in the wet climate then you need to focus on waterproof coating as well.
It is also known as Sunbrella and feature dyes that are resistant to ultraviolet. Therefore, these covers are going to work wonders for you if you live in hot climates. Furthermore, these covers also come with a waterproof coating and for this reason, these acrylic covers are best for all-weather use.
Another important thing that you must consider before buying is the warranty. Different brands of RV covers provide different warranties. As these covers vary from each other and their warranties vary too. Most of the covers come with warranties for a couple of years and some of them also have limited lifetime warranties.
One of the most important features of a commodity before you buy it is its price. Price is going to tell you how much value a product delivers in the end. Some people focus on the budget when buying while others focus on features. The important thing here is to consider value. You don’t need to spend on features that you don’t require. For instance, a winter cover is not going to be fruitful for you if you will be spending a good period of time in a hot climate. Therefore, understand your needs and requirements first and then consider different options.
If you are looking for some additional features for your RV cover then you will have to be prepared for some extra cost as well. Additional features will cost you some extra money but will prove to be worth it. With these extra features, the performance and safety features of the cover will amplify and it will be able to deliver top quality output for a long time to come.
Air vents are very good when it comes to breathability. High breathability means limited moisture and reduced chances of any growth of mildew or mold. The vents also allow wind to pass through the cover and prevent billowing. Billowing can wear the fabric out very quickly and reduce its durability.
Panels With Zippers
Panels with zippers are not must-haves but with these panels, you will be able to access your doors and windows even when your RV is fully covered. You will be able to monitor different weather conditions with extra convenience and ease.
Different Types Of RV Cover
As mentioned above, it is important for you to identify different types of RV covers. They differ from each other according to their functionality. As RVs are available in different sizes and shapes, you have to pick the right one. Different materials are used in the making of different covers. For instance, a cover that is made for tires will have different materials as compared to the material for a cover for the dashboard.
Types Based On Function
There are three different types from which you can choose. These are enlisted as follows,
These covers come with a design of carpet pieces. These covers keep your dashboard region safe from any damage or due to the fading caused by sunlight. This type of cover will preserve the look of your recreational vehicle because sunlight can fade your RV’s dashboard and make it look very old. Some of you might think that this is an unnecessary cost. However, this cover will definitely increase the resale cost of your vehicle.
As the name goes, these covers will keep your tires safe from the harmful rays of the sun. Sunrays are harmful to the material on the tires and prolonged exposure can damage them. It is very sensible to buy tire covers and keep the rubber safe from the sun. You might be thinking that sun-baked tires are not going to cause any issue but driving such a large-sized vehicle with such tires can be very risky. You will get rid of any replacement costs only causes by damage to the tires. These covers will also prevent your tires from bursting whether you store your RV or take it out for a trip.
There are two primary objectives of windshield covers. One objective is to keep your dashboard safe from any sun damage or cracks. The other objective is to keep your chair covers safe from any devastating effects of UV rays. These covers will significantly reduce the heat within your RV as they prevent the sun rays from entering your vehicle. The temperature within your vehicle will remain bearable and convenient for the occupants of the RV.
Types Based On Materials
There are different types of RV covers if you focus on materials as well. Some of them are best for wet conditions, while others are good for snowy weather too. Some of the RV covers are good for hot climates and they are designed to keep sunrays off your vehicle.
Then there are types of RV covers that are good to use in all seasons and all weathers. It is important that you should only opt for the covers according to the temperature and climate of the place you are going to visit on your trip. There are good quality covers that can keep your RV safe from different weather and atmospheric phenomena.
Benefits Of RV Cover
There are various benefits of these RV covers these are enlisted as follows,
Keep Your RV Safe
As mentioned, RV covers keep your vehicle safe from different atmospheric and weather phenomena. When you are outdoors, you don’t know what is going to come your way. RV covers can keep your vehicle safe from acid rains, UV rays, dust, and wind. It can also keep it well protected if in case it starts to hail or snow like crazy.
Protects The Exterior
The greatest benefit that these covers have to offer is the protection of the exterior of your recreational vehicle. External elements can impact your vehicle in different ways. If you don’t keep your RV safe from the rain, snow, sun, wind, and dust, it will devalue your RV in no time and make it look very old.
Keep You Safe And Convenient Inside
During harsh weather conditions, you will be safe inside your RV. Your RV cover is going to keep your vehicle safe from all externalities and this will provide you with plenty of peace of mind while you are in it. You don’t have to go out every now and then to check whether there is something wrong or not.
Interiors Remain Safe
Your interiors will also remain safe due to the covers that use on the outside. The most significant damage can be caused by sunrays as prolonged exposure can damage the interiors. With a good quality cover, your interiors will remain safe all the time. You will be able to preserve the condition of the equipment that you have within your RV.
Another huge benefit of these RV covers is their moisture wicking property. Moisture is not good for your recreational vehicle. If it gets trapped under the tarp and there is no means of escaping then it can cause mildew and mold. This situation will lead to cracks and freezing of your roof in harsh weather conditions.
Prevent Buildup Of Dirt
If you wash your RV frequently then you won’t need a cover to prevent dist buildup specifically. But if you don’t do too much washing then you will need a cover for that. Dirt sediments will significantly increase the process of wearing and tearing with the passage of time. If you leave them unchecked for a long period of time then be prepared for some major problems in the near future.
Increases Your RV’s Resale Value
The use of this RV cover increase the resale value of your RV. In most cases, if you keep your RV well-maintained and looking sharp it is going to end up very high on the listings. This can only occur if your RV looks good both internally and externally. Your RV will not show any signs of wear and tear if you have a top quality cover for it.
The PermaPRO RV cover from Classic Accessories turns out to be the winner in this roundup. It can easily fit all 27-foot to 30-foot recreational vehicles. It features a lightweight ripstop along with water-resistant capabilities. The good thing is you can find other sizes as well.
The grey colored tarp is 118-inch high from the ground and features tension panels both in front and rear. These panels come with an elastic hem for custom fitting. The fabric of this cover is quick to dry and features air venting system too. There are long zippers also present in this tarp for ease of access. Above all, this tarp also comes at a very convenient price.
You can leave a comment below if you think that we have missed out on something.