This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Chores like laundry can impact your trip because there are not many Laundromats available on every route. In addition to that, such facilities can be very crowded, unsanitary and expensive. The solution to this problem has your own compact washer dryer combo in your RV.
RV manufacturers have realized this issue, and they are now providing the convenience where people can wash their clothes on the go. Many RVs these days come with standard washer and dryer combos installed in them. If your RV doesn’t have such a facility, then install a compact combo in your vehicle.
But how would you know, which is the best RV washer dryer combo available on the market?
Don’t worry, for your assistance we have picked top 10 RV washer dryer combo from which you can choose.
So let dig right in!
- Top 10 Best RV Washer Dryer Combo 2021 Reviews
- 1 XtremepowerUS Portable Washer with Spin Cycle Dryer
- 2 Westland Splendide WD2100XC
- 3 Giantex Portable Washer
- 4 Della Compact Washer
- 5 Della Small Portable Washer
- 6 Kuppet Mini Washer
- 7 Westland WDC7100XC
- 8 Do Mini Compact Washer
- 9 DELLA Electric Small Mini Portable Compact Washer
- 10 Pyle Portable Upgraded Washer
- RV Washer Dryer Combo Buying Guide
Top 10 Best RV Washer Dryer Combo 2021 Reviews
1 XtremepowerUS Portable Washer with Spin Cycle Dryer
The portable washer comes with a 300W pump and is an excellent option for your RV or small apartments. The compact size of this washer and dryer makes it one of the best RV washer and dryer combo that you can find on the market.
It comes with a built-in 150W spinning dryer that uses the cycling process to take the moisture away from your clothes. It is an 8.8 lbs washing and 4.4 lbs spinning machine.
The washer works great with small loads of clothes including your socks, garments, t-shirts, and towels. In addition to RVs, it works well in motor homes, apartments, condos and dorms as well.
The machine does well to keep the electricity costs under control, and it doesn’t use much water either.
One thing that you need to keep in mind with this machine is that you need to install an extra adapter to link the hose with a faucet. Your purchase doesn’t include an adapter.
Moreover, you need to install the machine very close to the power source because it has a short cord.
- It has a built-in pump of 300W rating for washing and 150W rating for spin drying
- The capacity of-of the machine for washing is 8.8lbs, and it is 4.4lbs for spin drying
- It is an excellent option for small loads of clothes.
- This machine is ideal for motorhomes, condos, dorms, and apartments as well.
- It doesn’t consume much electricity or water.
- It has a very short power cord
- There is plenty of manual work associated with the washing and drying processes of this machine.
2 Westland Splendide WD2100XC
The WD2100XC from Splendide is a washer and dryer combo. The maximum spin rate of this machine is 1200RPM. There are ten washes and three dries in one cycle. The maximum washing capacity of this machine is 15 lbs while the maximum drying capacity is 11 lbs.
The best part of this machine is that it operates very silently and it also comes with an automatic feature to control the water level as well. As mentioned above the combo machines are best suited for the large-sized recreational vehicles and this machine is no different.
There is a brushless motor in this washer and dryer which enables it to work silently in the background. It is a machine that not only delivers when it comes to washing and drying capacity but also it also very good at space saving as well. Operations are very user-friendly.
You need to select a washing cycle, and then set a dry time, and that’s it. The next step is to push the start button. It comes with a wide opening door which allows you to load it up easily.
The controls and knobs are very easy to push and turn. Its display can show the status up to per minute. The machine can automatically adjust the water level and laundry aids.
- It has bi-directional rotations of the drum which is helpful in reducing the wrinkles to your clothes.
- The heavy machine can dry cotton clothes 20 times faster as compared to traditional units with its 1200RPM spinning speed.
- The machine has a filter that self-cleans and removes the lint after washing.
- It can absorb shocks and vibrations on the road and is a perfect fit for recreational vehicles.
- The dispenser for fabric softener doesn’t work well.
- The noiseless operation of this machine is not long term.
3 Giantex Portable Washer
This mini twin tub portable washer from Giantex provides you with a good capacity for washing and drying. You can wash your clothes in one tub and spin dry them in the other tub.
The simultaneous process of washing and drying makes things a lot simple and saves plenty of your time. The washing capacity of this machine has 11 lbs. rating while the drying capacity comes with a rating of 6.6 lbs. It means that you can spin twice very easily.
You can set the time of the washer for 15 minutes and 5 minutes for the dryer per load. It gives you the freedom to set your timing because most of its counterparts come with preprogrammed settings.
It not only saves electricity with its 300W washing and 110W spinning capacity but can also save water.
In addition to that, it doesn’t take much space in your vehicle either. There is a filter net on the one side of this machine that can keep the dirty clothing during the spinning process.
- The machine is equipped with two tubs each for washing and spinning the clothes separately.
- The washer tub has a capacity of 11 lbs while the spinning tub comes with a capacity of 6.6 lbs.
- You can set the washing time for 15 minutes and drying time for 5 minutes on your own, and there are not many preprogrammed settings available.
- The washer needs 300W, and the dryer needs 110W to operate which means it saves electricity efficiently.
- The compact design of this machine doesn’t take up much space in your recreational vehicle.
- There are some leakage issues with this machine.
- It is not an effective washer and dryer in the long run.
4 Della Compact Washer
Della is one of the most recognized brands when it comes to RV washers and dryers. It is known for its exceptional products and outstanding customer service. This compact washer from Della is not different as it comes with a built-in pump and a good washing and drying capacity.
The best part of this mini washer is that it comes with two different tubs. It means that you can wash and spin dry your clothes at the same time. When on the road this time-saving feature can be very helpful for you can you can stay focused on having a good time with your family and friends.
In addition to RVs, the machine is also suitable for condos, apartments, and dorms. The compact design of this machine enables you to install it in any place with convenience.
It is equipped with a built-in pump for draining which sets it apart from the competitors. Now you can conveniently drain your water without any issues. The washer can easily take up to 20 pounds of clothes in it.
You can easily wash your socks, undergarments, t-shirts, and towels in it. It has a transparent lid that enables you to see the washing and drying cycles. It will also enable you to monitor the level of water in the tub.
- The machine comes with two separate tubs for washing and drying.
- It has a built-in automatic pump for draining water after washing.
- The machine can load up to 20 pounds of clothing in it.
- It is equipped with transparent lids so that you can monitor the water level.
- It is slightly noisy as compared to other machines.
- The spinner tends to slow down after 6 to 8 month of use.
5 Della Small Portable Washer
The small portable Della washer comes with a capacity of 11 lbs for washing and also as a spin dryer. It can wash different types of clothes for you, and you can use it to wash your t-shirts, socks, towels, and undergarments. It is equipped with two different tubs.
You can use each one of them for washing and drying. It means that you can use the machine to wash and dry your clothes at the same time. The machine allows you to save plenty of your time with its dual tub construction.
The controls enable you to set 15 minutes for washing and 5 minutes for spin-drying, and you can set your time without using any preprogrammed menus.
Operating this machine is very simple. Just throw in your clothes and add some water. After that, you can set the time and start washing. It is the best option for motorhomes, condos, apartments, dorms, and camping.
It means that you can install it in any compact place and save plenty of room to move around. The machine is extremely efficient when using electricity and water too.
- The machine is very easy to install and operate.
- It is suitable for any compact area in your RV, condo, apartment, dorm, and
- The controls enable you to set the washing time for 15 minutes and a drying time of 5 minutes.
- The dual tub construction of this machine allows you to wash and dry your clothes at the same time.
- The automatic drain of this machine falters at times.
- There are some leakage issues in the pump as well.
6 Kuppet Mini Washer
The mini washer from Kuppet comes in three different colors. Like the previous entries in this list, the Kuppet mini washer also boasts a twin tub mechanism. It means that you will be able to wash and dry your clothes at the same time.
It is an excellent feature considering that you will be spending plenty of time on the road and doing different activities with your family and friends. The compact size of this machine enables you to fix it anywhere you want. The operation is a breeze with this machine.
Just throw in your dirty clothes, add some water, set the timer and push the start button. The washer capacity of this machine is 4.7 lbs, and the dryer capacity is 4.3 lbs. The machine doesn’t use much of your soap or detergent which means that it is an efficient mini washer that comes at a very good price.
It doesn’t consume much of your water and electricity as well. It is equipped with a motor that can produce 1300RPM power and you can set 15 minutes time for washing and 5 minutes time for drying. In addition to that, you can also drain out the water from it very easily.
- The machine enables you to complete your washing and drying processes simultaneously.
- It efficiently reduces your electricity and water consumption.
- You can conveniently drain your water from it.
- Operating this machine is very simple.
- The draining system of this machine has some problems in the long run.
- It has a very small spinning drum.
7 Westland WDC7100XC
The WDC7100CX Washer/Dryer combo from Westland is a good quality product that you can use in your RV. It has a maximum spinning speed of 120RPM, and its cycle has ten washes and three dries.
The washer capacity of this machine is 15 lbs while the dryer capacity is 11 lbs. It is equipped with a brushless motor which means that this machine makes less noise.
It is also equipped with automatic water level adjusting control. Now, you don’t have to worry about frequently looking in the tub and make an adjustment to the water level manually.
The best thing about this machine is that it is certified under Energy Star which means it is very efficient when it comes to utilizing electricity and water.
However, some of those who don’t have large RVs might not find this machine to be the best option because of its size.
- It offers a good washer and dryer capacity that are 15 lbs and 11 lbs respectively.
- It is equipped with a brushless motor to keep the sound to a minimum.
- The machine also boasts an automatic control for adjusting the water level on its own.
- It also comes with an automatic water drainer.
- It is not the best options for small sized RVs.
- It is slightly expensive as compared to the rest of the mini washers.
8 Do Mini Compact Washer
This twin tub compact washer and dryer are also equipped with a dual tub. It will allow you to wash and dry your clothes at the same time. This washer is best suited for washing undergarments, towels and baby clothes. It can conveniently do small loads of clothes.
The washer of this machine has a capacity of 8.3 lbs while the dryer of this machine has a capacity of 4.7 lbs. A mini washer is an ideal option for RVs, condos, motorhomes, apartments, and dorms. It only consumes 240W which means that the washer is efficient when it comes to energy.
The controls of this machine are very user-friendly. Just put your dirty clothes in and add some water. After that, you need to set its timer and push the start button.
It doesn’t take much space and operates silently. It is a good quality machine, and the company has only used quality materials in its construction.
However, you need to bear in mind that it doesn’t come with an adapter and you will have to purchase one separately. This adapter will enable you to connect the hose with your faucet.
- The machine has twin tub construction that enables you to wash and dry at the same time.
- It has a washer capacity of 8.3 lbs and dryer capacity of 4.7 lbs.
- You can do small loads of clothes with this machine.
- It has a very compact size and doesn’t consume much energy or water.
- There is plenty of humming noise.
- The machines start to vibrate during spin drying.
9 DELLA Electric Small Mini Portable Compact Washer
This mini washer from Della makes an appearance in this post associated with best RV washer and dryer combo. The washer of this machine has a capacity of 8.8 lbs, and the dryer has a capacity of 4.4 lbs.
This washer and dryer is a great choice for dorms, condos, apartments, motorhomes, and RVs. The timer control of the washer enables you to set a time up to 15 minutes. Whereas for the dryer you can set time for up to 5 minutes.
There are no preset settings to make things complicated for you. Just throw in your clothes and add some water, then start the timer and push the start button.
It has a very compact construction, and you can place it anywhere in your vehicle with ease. The mini washer and dryers also come with a built-in draining pump that can automatically drain the water after washing.
- Its washer has 8.8 lbs capacity, and the dryer has 4.4 lbs capacity.
- It comes with an automatic draining system
- The machine is capable of saving your electricity and water costs.
- The twin tub construction of this machine saves your time due to washing and drying at the same time.
- The draining pump of this machine has some leakage issues.
- The machine gives off a strange odor when you add or drain water from its tub.
10 Pyle Portable Upgraded Washer
This portable washer comes with a good user rating because of its compact size and user-friendliness. The machine is very easy to use with its top system for loading. Just add detergent and water, set the timer and start the machine.
The rotary controls of this portable machine enable you to set the timer, washing program and drainer. With these controls, you can also set the time for the drying process.
The machine only needs 250W for operation, and its washer has a capacity of 7.7 lbs. The dryer needs 120W of energy, and its capacity is 3.3 lbs.
Through translucent lid, you can easily see what is going on during a wash. It is very easy to install and operate, and there are no special instructions that you have to follow to work with this machine.
- It is one of the simplest of the portable washers and dryers that you can find on the market.
- The washer capacity of this machine is 7.7 lbs, and the dryer capacity is 3.3 lbs.
- The mini washer and dryer are good at saving electricity and water.
- Your purchase includes a drainage hose and a power cord.
- The washer and dryer is not a long-term
- It is an ideal option for small families.
RV Washer Dryer Combo Buying Guide
There are a few things that you need to consider before buying a compact RV washer dryer combo. We have discussed them in this buying guide for your convenience.
Three Primary Types
There are three major types of washers and dryers for RVs,
- RV washer and dryer combo
- Stackable compact washer and dryer for RVs
- RV Portable washer and dryer
All these types come in two different versions as well,
Most of the RV users don’t opt for non-vented washers and dryers because they take very long for drying clothes plus they also use plenty of water. It becomes a very serious point to consider if we compare the non-vented washers with their vented counterparts.
Stackable compact washer and dryer for RVs
These units are very common, particularly in the large-sized recreational vehicles. These units enable you washing and drying of 12 pounds of clothes in succession. The stackable units are smaller as compared to the machines that you have at your home. However, they are too large for small RVs. In addition to that, these units also use plenty of water and electricity.
RV washer and dryer combo
The combo is getting very popular among the masses because it fits well in almost all types of recreational vehicles. The best part is that the single drum of this unit can handle both washing and handling processes. These units don’t take much space in your vehicle. The machines are efficient when using electricity and water. These units won’t do a full load of clothes like its stackable counterpart, and it does one load in about three hours.
RV portable washer and dryer
The portable washers and dryers don’t necessarily run on electricity which means it is an ideal option for people who want to enjoy dry camping. The units that need electricity only require a small amount of it along with water. This unit can complete a load of clothes in approximately 15 minutes.
Most of these portable units are non-vented and use a condensation process to get rid of the moisture from your clothes. In some of the portable units, there is a sensor that makes the process of drying very quick and efficient. Due to their size, these machines are not capable enough to wash and dry a full load.
Things that you need to keep in mind when buying an RV washer and dryer
There are a few things that you need to consider before buying a washer and dryer for your RV,
- The stackable compact washer and dryer for RV is the best option for your next trip.
- You need to look for various options for prices before you finalize your decision.
- Only look to use a detergent that comes with HE label which means High Efficiency
- Always hire the services of a professional technician to install these units in your vehicles for best results.
The winner of this roundup of best RV washer and dryer combo is the Portable Washer with Spin Cycle Dryer. The unit not only comes at a very economical price but it also offers excellent quality. It is very efficient in using water and electricity and dryer of this machine packs quite a punch. You can do a good load of clothes with this machine in no time. With this portable washer, you turn it on and forget the rest.
We hope that our post about best RV washer and dryer combos turned out to be useful and informative. Do you think we missed out on something or want to share your RV washing and drying experiences with us? Just drop your comment in the section given below!
Happy Washing RVers!
What is a best methods to use such machines. I believe its working fine
I still don’t know which is the best smallest and lightest RV washer Dryer combo unit because that’s what I am looking for the latest one that does those things because weight is an issue in Europe when putting all the goodies and toys that you want to put into your RV.
I have an amazing LG combo unit in Hungary when I bought my house and I put that in there and I didn’t have a problem with that. It was truly magnificent but it is far too heavy for my motorhome.
So I need the lightest one that and it shouldn’t be separate hot and cold I want the type were cold water goes in and the heater is contained within the unit just as the one I had before but much smaller and lighter. So if you can make a suggestion to me I would appreciate that because I need to send that washer dryer combo to the people who are doing the modifications to my motorhome
How hard is it to install these? I bought a Motor home that is already prepped for it. They want to charge me 4 hours labor to install it. Is this reasonable? Its actually a dometic combo. I can’t imagine it would take 4 hour to uncrate it, set it in a pan and do the hook ups.